Sunday, January 29, 2012

Entry 3 - Self Perception

I have on one or more occasions thought about my perception of me, but never really paid close attention to the fact that it has meaning and in fact can help me in becoming a better communicator.  My perception of me is that i am a very organized person i tend to pay close attention to how things must be done and do believe that rules, guidelines, policies and procedures were set up to make life easier.  I do believe that with given instructions and being able to use my initiative at times makes me a person who gets the job done right and in time.  I have been told on many occasions by friends that they admire me for being dependable, which reinforces my belief that i am a dependable person.  It is one of my most treasured  personality traits and one that i seek most in friends as well.



NLG

No comments:

Post a Comment